Lakeland Digital Stand Mixer 6.5L
Product number: 33185
Whether you’re a keen baker already, or just about to make your first cake, this gorgeous red stand mixer will see you through years of happy baking, and look rather splendid in your kitchen too. We’re firm believers in buy right, buy once, so we think you’ll also be impressed with this premium mixer’s performance and durability – it’s been designed and built to our exacting standards, and as well as coming in at a price that will put more expensive mixers in the shade, it’s also backed by our 3-year guarantee so you’ll know your money’s been well spent.
Built to last
With its high-quality die-cast aluminium body, and shiny red finish, this beautifully made stand mixer is in it for the long haul. It also comes with a generous 6.5 litre stainless steel mixing bowl, three hard-working attachments to help you quietly mix, beat, whip and whisk your ingredients, and a bowl cover to prevent things getting messy. Powered by an 1800W motor and efficient full metal gear system, it also has a simple-to-use control dial offering 10 speeds and a timer for precision control.
Attachments and accessories
- 6.5 litre bowl – large enough to knead up to 1.5kg of dough at once, so it’s ideal for batch bakers.
- Dough hook – Teflon-coated, it’s sturdy enough to take on big batches of dough for bread, cookies, pasta and pizza dough.
- Stainless steel whisk – Use this durable whisk to easily and efficiently whisk egg whites, whip cream, make sauces, cream butter and sugar, and make batters and dips.
- Beater – With its flexible edges, this hard-working, Teflon-coated beater will make sure every last ingredient is thoroughly mixed. And its talents don’t stop there – you can use it to mash potato and avocado, gently fold ingredients together, make pastry and so much more.
- Bowl cover – will keep everything contained in the bowl, helping to prevent splatters when you’re mixing.
Easy to use
The LED digital display makes setting the mixing time really straightforward, while the simple rotary control means you can easily choose between the 10 different speed settings to suit whatever you’re mixing. And with a hinged tilting head, it’s easy to change the click and twist-on attachments from whisk to beater to dough hook.
Powerful yet quiet
With an 1800W pure copper motor and full metal gear system for reliable and powerful mixing, it uses a planetary mixing action to combine ingredients thoroughly and make light work of all your mixing tasks, from the heaviest of doughs to the lightest and fluffiest cake mixtures. And to make sure it doesn’t move on your worktop, it has a non-slip base for stability.
Dough hook, whisk and beater are all dishwasher safe.
About Lakeland Electricals
As with all Lakeland electricals, this mixer has been tested, tested and tested again until we’re confident it’s more than up to the task. It’s also covered by our 3-year guarantee for added reassurance – and it’s a great price too.
Bowl 6.5 litre – 6 litre working capacity. 39 x 25 x 33.5cm H. 6.5kg. 100cm flex. 1800W.