Cuisinart Air Fryer Mini Oven TOA60U
Product number: 27196
Crisp, golden chips (home-made or frozen), scampi and chicken wings, air-fried to perfection using little or no oil; hot, bubbling pizza covered in your favourite toppings; filled-to-the brim paninis; the chicken for your Sunday roast; and a delicious cake or fruit pie for dessert… you can do it all and more in this multi-talented marvel. Cuisinart’s Air Fryer Mini Oven air-fries, roasts, toasts, bakes, grills, and even cooks toasties… with seven cooking functions and six temperature settings, sit this compact, versatile machine on your countertop and you’ll hardly need to switch your main oven on. And it does everything up to 30% faster than a conventional oven, so not only will you save time, you’ll save money on your energy use too.
What’s in the box?
- Air fryer basket (29 x 25cm)
- Oven rack
- Baking/drip tray
- Crumb catching tray
Seven cooking functions and six temperature settings
Thanks to powerful airflow technology, this versatile oven heats up quickly and is ready to get cooking in just 90 seconds. With four easy-to-use dials on the front, you can select the temperature (between 90°C to keep food warm and 230°C for fast air frying), cooking function (air fry, roast, bake, grill, toasties, toast, and keep warm), toast shade and cooking time, giving you complete control over whatever you’re cooking.
And while it may be relatively compact in size, its generous 17 litre capacity means you can still cook a 12” pizza or a whole 1.8kg chicken with ease.
- Air Fry – for a healthier alternative to deep frying, it uses a combination of hot air, high fan speed and two upper heating elements. Great for air frying your frozen favourites too.
- Bake - for baking delicious cakes, pies and quiches, or for cooking food from frozen.
- Roast – perfect for roasting chicken, pork and beef, or vegetables. You can use this function to make 12” pizzas too.
- Grill – use to quickly grill meat, fish or vegetables.
- Toasties – whip up quick and easy lunches such as paninis, cheese on toast or toasted sandwiches.
- Toast – use for toasting bread, crumpets and bagels quickly and easily. The variable browning control lets you choose your ideal shade of done.
- Keep Warm – ideal for keeping your cooked food warm until everything else is ready.
- Easy-clean, non-stick interior
- Accessories mean you can cook on two levels at once
- Interior light so you can check progress
- 60-minute timer with auto shut-off
Originally specialising in electric food processors, which founder Carl Sontheimer saw as a quick and easy way to make fine, healthy food, Cuisinart have consistently embraced innovation and branched out, now producing everything from coffee machines to salt and pepper mills. All of their products are rooted in the company’s goal to make life easier and help you ‘savour the good life’. At the forefront of cutting edge technology, rethinking kitchen classics and giving them an intelligent new twist is Cuisinart’s speciality – so their solidly-made kitchenware is a pleasure to use.
17 litre. 40 x 31 x 35cm H. 12.1kg. 90cm flex. 1800W.