'Stirr'

'Stirr'

star star star star_half star_border ( 31 reviews )

'Stirr'

star star star star_half star_border ( 31 reviews )

£6.99
This product has been discontinued.

Product Features

Battery operated automatic stirrer. Ensures your sauces and gravy don't stick to the bottom of the pan.
  • Lakeland 3 year guarantee included
View full product description

'Stirr'

Product number: 12301

Sauce, custard, gravy... turn your back for a couple of seconds and they're stuck to the bottom or worse... gone lumpy! 'Stirr' is here to put that right. A British-patented design, it's a hands-free, self-stirring wizard that allows you to get on with other tasks, keeping things moving smoothly until the job is done. A revolution in your pan!

Stainless steel with heat-resistant silicone legs.

4 x AA batteries incl.

Information

  • Batteries included

Product dimensions

19.5cm H. (7¾")

Standard
3 - 5 working days
Orders £60.00 and over - FREE
Order under £60.00 - £3.95
Express
Next day if ordered before 7pm Monday to Saturday.
In 2 days if ordered outside these times and bank holidays*
Standard delivery cost + £3.00
Click & Collect This item is not available in-store or for click & collect
myHermes Parcelshop This item is not available in-store or for click & collect
International Full details available here.
Returns FREE returns! More information available here

*Some delivery methods may not be available in your area, the delivery page will display available methods during checkout.

Customer rating: 3.5
star star star star_half star_border (31)
star star star star star
15
star star star star
3
star star star
3
star star
1
star
9
close clear refinements

"'Stirr' - FORGET IT!"

star star_border star_border star_border star_border

What a dreadful disappointment - bought it primarily for assisting with making sauces - on every occasion it left big lumps on the bottom of the pot and in the sauce - a total waste of money!!

support_agent A note from the team

We were sorry to learn that you had been disappointed in the stirr and we will be in touch to put things right for you soon.

"Love it!"

star star star star star

I bought this on a recent visit to the UK from Australia and have used it several times. The first time was to make ganache and it was so brilliant being able to leave the chocolate and cream to slowly mix while I got on with other things. It took a bit of experimenting to find the correct pan but once I did, I've used it for soup and sauces and it's one of the best kitchen gadgets I've ever bought.

"Not great"

star star star_border star_border star_border

I use this to make cheese sauce and I find that 90% of the time I get a great big lump of flour in the bottom of the pan. I'm trying to figure out what I do differently the other 10% when it worked perfectly! Shame.

support_agent A note from the team

Thank you for your review - I'm sorry you've had some difficulties with the stirr. We'll be in touch shortly to put things right for you.

"Hands free Stirrer"

star star star star star

I am delighted with the stirr, I run a busy farm guest house and provide evening dinner and the gravy is always the last thing I prepare so it is a wonderful gadget a great time saver. A tall saucepan would help to stop the gravy etc splashing over onto the cooker.

"hands free"

star star star star star

Every time I made cheese sauce I wished I had purchased the stirrer so I indulged and am so pleased with it.I made cheese sauce whilst getting on with the rest of the dinner. No more juggling jobs or having to stand and stir the sauces.This will be a well used addition to my kitchen.Even my husband praised it and that is a first!! Now I have to show him how to use it.

You've viewed 5 of 31 reviews