Lékué Standard Microwave Grill
- Cooking area: 12cm x 18cm
- Perfect for quick lunches and snacks
- Ideal for a deep-filled toastie or panini
- 'Grills' a single chicken breast
- Holds a salmon fillet or two burgers
NEW XL Lékué Microwave Grill
- Cooking area: 18cm x 20cm
- Larger grill plates mean you can cook more at once
- 'Grills' two large chicken breasts or four burgers
- Big enough for a super-sized toastie or a couple of paninis
- Ideal for chargrilled vegetables for two
Please note that we recommend that the grill is cleaned and dried thoroughly after each use. Lékué recommend that this grill should only be used in microwaves with a turntable. Max power 900W.
Reviews for the Lékué Microwave Grill
"Lékué Microwave Grill - EXCELLENT"
I purchased this from Lakeland a few weeks ago after reading reviews - and because we have a very small oven and sometimes struggle to do many items. This is a BRILLIANT buy. We have done toasted sandwiches on it - lovely. Doing burgers on it is quick and keeps them moist and plump - much better than grilling them and a lot less mess. Chicken breast also came out perfectly... Very highly recommended.
"Better than the original grill, which is saying something!"
Very convenient way of cooking with minimal clean up. I've cooked all manner of meat (including steak!), frozen goods (burgers are excellent) & vegetables and been very pleased. It does a wonderful job with toasted sandwiches, paninis and wraps. Eggs are easy & neat compared to frying. I have yet to find something it doesn't excel at...
This is a great little device for making toasted sandwiches... This grill also cooks veg, chicken, burgers etc all with great success, so it is very versatile. The lining up markers on the inside to stop the plates slipping is good, also a big improvement on the handle clip is much better. This is an excellent device to have and would not to be without it now. Many thanks "LEKUE" and "Lakeland".
Mr du Valle
Mr du Valle