Ooni Fyra 12 Wood Pellet Pizza Oven and Carry Cover Bundle
Product number: 73828
Who doesn’t love pizza – especially a restaurant-quality wood-fired, stone-baked one with a crisp, bubbly base and your favourite toppings? Heating up to a scorching 500°C in only 15 minutes, the smart Ooni Fyra Pizza Oven cooks a proper pizza in only 60 seconds, is quick and easy to set up, and light enough to take anywhere from your back garden to the beach.
What’s in the box
- Ooni Fyra main body – made from powder-coated carbon steel that’s fully insulated for fantastic heat retention, it’s tough enough to cook up a feast all year round, heats up quickly and stays hot. With fold-down legs and non-slip feet.
- Detachable door – slots easily into place and has a stay-cool handle and little viewing window.
- Cordierite stone baking board – absorbs and retains heat and soaks up moisture to ensure crispy-based deliciousness. And at 33cm Sq. it’s easily big enough to cook a 12" pizza.
- Fuel hopper, grate and tray – specially designed to hold wood pellets like Ooni’s energy-efficient, sustainably sourced, 100% hardwood ones.
- Flame keeper – directs the heat from the fuel over the top of whatever you’re cooking, rather than letting it escape straight up the chimney, reducing heat loss and speeding up cooking times.
- Detachable chimney with in-built vent and chimney cap – open the vent to draw more air through the oven, fanning the flames and making your Fyra hotter, or close for a smokier effect and lower heat; the cap also doubles as a handy scoop/measure for the wood pellets.
- Instruction manuals – comes with an Essentials Guide that includes top tips and recipes for dough, sauce and two pizzas; Quick Start Lighting Guide; and Manual & Safety Instructions.
Why this Ooni?
If you’re looking for a great little pizza oven that’s easy to set up, easy to use, easy to carry, and gives you super-hot cooking conditions, this is the one for you. And Ooni have engineered the Fyra so it gets really hot and stays really hot, so there’s less time lost waiting for it to get back up to a pizza-perfect heat. Because you know how it works – once one person’s got a pizza, everyone else wants one – now! Or at least in the next 5-10 minutes.
Easy to set up, ready to use in minutes
Unfold the legs, insert the fuel grate and pizza stone, add the chimney and lock into place, add the fuel hopper, flame keeper, door and chimney cap… written down that looks like quite a lot of steps, but they all only take seconds, and there’s a really clear step-by-step guide to help.
What’s on the menu?
Obviously pizzas (yum) but also meat, fish and veggies – all cooked super-fast and with a subtle wood-fired taste. And you’ll find lots of videos, recipes and inspiration at ooni.com.
Stay-cool legs fold for storage
The foldaway legs stay cool so you can place your oven just about anywhere without worrying about causing any damage to the top of outdoor tables. And they also help it stay more stable on uneven surfaces, so there’s little danger of it wobbling over or coming to grief.
Portable pizza oven
Perfectly at home in your back garden, it only weighs 10kg so it’s also easy to take with you so you can cook wherever you want. And the Carry Cover (available separately) lets you carry the main body in one bag and the collapsed chimney in another, so you can spread the load.
Ooni Fyra Carry Cover
Making it easy to take your Ooni Fyra Pizza Oven anywhere you want to fire it up, this durable, 100% waterproof polyester carry bag doubles as a cover so it will keep it protected from the elements too. Just stretch the cover over the main body of the oven – the elasticated edge ensures a snug fit – then tighten the adjustable straps through the aluminium buckles to secure it in place. There’s also a separate stuff sack to hold the chimney, hopper and Flame Keeper, with extra straps to fasten this to the top of the main bag – or you could always share the load and get someone else to carry it! With padded carry handles.
Hand wash only.
Model No. UU-POAD00
Ooni pizza oven accessories
We also have a huge selection of Ooni accessories to go with your Ooni Fyra 12 pizza oven (available to purchase separately):
Fun, sociable and easy to use, Ooni pizza ovens were invented by a passionate outdoor cook, Kristian Tapaninaho, who couldn’t find an affordable wood-fired pizza oven anywhere. It had to be a premium, wood-fired oven that didn’t cost the earth, wasn’t too big and that could get you cooking in a short amount of time. From that start, Ooni now make a range of back-garden-and-beyond outdoor pizza ovens and accessories that have got all your pizzaiolo aspirations covered, whether you’re going camping, heading to the beach, or entertaining at home. And if you prefer the convenience of cooking with gas, they make gas-fired pizza ovens too.