Free Click & Collect
Free UK Delivery over £45
3 year guarantee
Product number: 62800
All products include our 3 year guarantee so you can shop with confidence
Free UK delivery & returns
Lakeland 3 year guarantee included
Check your local store for FREE click & collect
Forget having lots of cupboard-cluttering gadgets in your home – you only need this one. Pressure cooking, air frying, slow cooking, sautéing, roasting, baking… this easy-to-use 11-in-1 box of culinary tricks does it all for you. And more besides. Ideal if you haven’t got much space in your kitchen, or you fancy creating more space by replacing a couple of things, the InstantPot Duo Crisp & Air Fryer is just what you need for crisp, golden fries, beautifully cooked stews and casseroles, steamed fish and veggies, healthy dried snacks and so much more, and all at the touch of a button.
With bright displays, simple one-touch controls and icons to let you know what’s going on, the Instant Pot also allows you to customise times and temperatures for even more versatility and control.
What’s in the box?
Put a lid on it
It comes with two lids – the pressure cooker lid lets you quickly pressure cook, sauté, steam, slow cook, sous vide and keep your food warm. And the hot air-circulating fryer lid gives you 5 crisp cooking functions: air fry, roast, bake, grill and dehydrate.
With the pressure cooker lid
The lid automatically seals the pot for safe and efficient pressure cooking when you close it and has a quick steam release button for ease of use. And to solve the eternal where-do-I-put-the-lid-down dilemma, a handy holder on the side of the Instant Pot takes care of it for you.
- Pressure cook – saving you loads of time, it can cook your food up to 70% faster than conventional methods. And you can adjust the time, temperature and pressure settings to suit.
- Slow cook – for long, slow cooking of cheaper cuts of meat for beautifully tender results.
- Steam – for healthier cooking of meat, fish and vegetables.
- Sauté – ideal for browning meat and softening onions before adding other ingredients.
- Sous vide – to cook vacuum-sealed foods for long periods using the water bath method and precise temperatures (ranging from 25°C to 90°C in 1°C increments).
- Keep warm – automatically starts when cooking program finishes to keep your food warm until you are ready to tuck in.
With the air fryer lid
The air fryer lid works by rapidly circulating hot air and requires little or no oil to cook and crisp your food.
- Air fry – for crispy golden chips, chicken nuggets, calamari and spring rolls.
- Bake – create decadent brownies, fluffy cakes, and much more.
- Broil (grill) – melt the cheese on French onion soup or make nachos.
- Dehydrate – ideal for drying out fruit, veg and meat over a long period to make healthy snacks.
Please note: always put the air fryer lid down on the included protective pad to avoid damaging your worktops.
Delay timer and keep warm function
A warm, home-cooked meal any time you want? Yes please. The delay start timer function allows you to pop your ingredients into the Instant Pot in the morning, or the night before, and set it to start at the time you want – between 10 minutes and 24 hours. Even if you arrive home later than expected, the keep warm function (which can also be set for up to 24 hours) will ensure you sit down to a hot dinner, and 10 built-in features ensure the highest possible level of safety, whatever your chosen cooking method.
Please note: delay start and keep warm functions don’t work with the air fryer lid.
Inner pot, multi-rack, condensation collector, protective pad and storage cover, multi-level air fry basket and base, dehydrating tray, pressure cooker lid and lid parts are dishwasher safe.
Model number: IP-DUO-CRISP80
8 litre (5.5 litre working capacity). 39 x 34.5 x 37.5cm H. 10.3kg. Flex 130cm. 1500W.
* Some delivery services may not be available in your area, the delivery page will display the available delivery services during checkout.
We want you to enjoy shopping at Lakeland with complete confidence, which is why every single product you buy from us comes with a 3 year guarantee – just bring along your receipt or emailed order confirmation as proof of purchase. Plus all returns are free.
To do this, it would be really helpful if you could call one of our friendly Customer Services Advisors on 015394 88100 first, as there are occasions when it may not be necessary for you to be inconvenienced by sending a product back to us.
There are currently no reviews, be the first to write one!
Be entered into our monthly prize draw when you sign up for newsletters!