Raspberry Cake Pops
Made in our 12 Hole Cake Pop Maker
for the cake pops
- 125g butter, softened
- 125g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- 6-8 drops Lakeland Natural Raspberry Flavour
- 125g self-raising flour
- Wilton Pink Icing Colour
for the Chocolate Coating
- 200g milk chocolate plus extra for attaching sticks
- 200g white chocolate
- 1 tsp of vegetable oil
- Freeze-dried raspberry pieces, to sprinkle
- Place all the cake pop ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth. Add the colour a little at a time until the desired shade is reached
- Cook the cake pops in two batches according to the Cake Pop Maker instructions, then allow to cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring until smooth, then remove from the heat. Dip one end of a cake pop stick into the chocolate and insert into a cake pop.Repeat for all the cake pops then place them in the fridge for 5-10 minutes until the chocolate has set.
- Meanwhile, re-melt the milk chocolate and, in a separate bowl, melt the white chocolate with the vegetable oil then remove both from the heat
- Dip the cake pops one at a time into either the milk or white chocolate, allowing any excess to drip back into the bowl. Place in a cake pop stand, sprinkle with the raspberry pieces, then allow the coatings to set completely before serving.