Nickel Above The Dollar
Elegant and floral-tasting, its recipe has been dusted down and revived in style.
- 50ml gin
- 20ml breakfast tea, cooled
- 10ml lemon juice
- 10ml tart cherry juice
- 20 drops violet tincture (available from specialist online retailers)
- 1 girottine cherry, to garnish
- Strip on lemon zest, to garnish
- Put all the ingredients apart from the cherry and lemon zest in a cocktail shaker. Shake and double strain into a champagne flute, pop the cherry into the glass and garnish with the lemon zest.