Our restaurant worthy dish is perfection on a plate
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 150ml white wine
- 250g prepared mussels
- 250g prepared clams
- 500g fresh linguine
- 250g fresh shelled prawns
- 250g squid
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- Warm the oil in a large sauté pan and add the garlic then the white wine. Add the mussels and clams and cook for about 5 minutes until they open.
- Place the linguine in a pan of boiling water, stir gently and cook for about 3 minutes then drain.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, add the prawns and squid to the mussels and clams. Add chilli oil to taste then add the drained pasta and mix together thoroughly.
- Just before serving, add the chopped parsley, reserving a little, and lemon juice. Grate parmesan over the top, garnish with the reserved parsley and serve.