Cinnamon Chocolate Truffles
Our Cinnamon Chocolate Truffles make perfect home-made gifts
- 280g good dark chocolate
- 284ml double cream
- 50g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Extract
- Cocoa powder and cinnamon sugar to coat.
- Chop the chocolate and place into a large bowl. Put the cream and butter into a saucepan and heat gently until the butter melt and mixture is just simmering.
- Remove from heat, pour over the chocolate and stir until smooth. Add the cinnamon extract, allow the mixture to cool, then chill for 4 hours.
- Shape the truffles using a piping bag or melon baller dipped in hot water. Place onto greaseproof paper.
- Coat immediately after shaping; place a little cocoa powder and cinnamon sugar into a bowl, and gently roll the truffles until coated.