Rack of Lamb Cutlets
So easy to prepare, but sure to impress!
What you need (serves 6)
- 4 tbsp fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 x lamb racks
- 4 tsp rose harissa
- Handful mint leaves, to garnish
What you do
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the olive oil and chopped mint.
- Smear the fat side of the lamb racks with the rose harissa then press on the breadcrumb mix.
- Place on a shallow roasting tray and roast, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with mint leaves.