Ways to pay
- Gift voucher, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro/Switch or VISA Electron.
Overseas customers: we currently accept online payment from cards issued by UK banks only. Please contact us if you'd like to place an order but have a card issued by a non-UK bank.
- over the phone: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro/Switch or VISA Electron
- by fax: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro/Switch or VISA Electron
- by post: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro/Switch VISA Electron, gift voucher, cheque or postal order (please don't send cash).
Web and catalogue customers please note: we only take payment from your card when your parcel is despatched.
Protecting your security...
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, Lakeland will validate the name and address which you give us when you place an order against appropriate third party databases. By placing an order with us you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will not be affected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If you have questions concerning this policy, please contact us.
- cash, gift voucher, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro/Switch, VISA Electron or Contactless payment.
The small print
The price you pay is the advertised price at the time we receive your order.
All prices are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and include Value Added Tax (where applicable) at the appropriate current rates.
It may be necessary to adjust the prices in the event of an increase in VAT rates, or as a result of an international price increase. You're entitled to a full refund if this is not acceptable.