Terms & conditions
The only condition we place on the use of this website - whether you buy, browse, find out about our stores or just keep up to date with what's happening in the world of creative kitchenware - is that you enjoy it!
If you have any comments, questions, concerns, ideas, or just fancy getting in touch, please contact us
A few important details that you should know
We may not be able to accept your order, or part of your order, due to one of the following reasons:
- authorisation of your payment failed
- we made a pricing or product description error
- you're not eligible to order from Lakeland.
If there are any problems with an order, you'll be contacted by one of our Customer Services Advisors.
If you change your mind about an order and want to cancel it, you can do so up to the point when it is despatched (orders are normally processed immediately after they've been placed, so we may have already packed your order and made arrangements for it to be sent when you cancel it. If this is the case then we can't always stop the order from being delivered: once you receive the order, just return it to us free of charge).
To cancel your order, please contact us
We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Please see delivery & returns for more information.
Your log in details are exclusive to you, are non-transferable, and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your log in details, or become aware of any misuse, you should contact us.
Store Survey Monthly Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- This free, monthly prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or older, excluding Lakeland employees, their agents, families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- There are 5 prizes each month of £50 in Lakeland gift vouchers.
- Entries will be accepted only through the Lakeland website, whilst completing our store survey.
- Only one entry per person, per month will be allowed.
- By the 14th day of the following month, five winners will be drawn at random from all the entries received during the month and notified by email, phone or post.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random, from all the entries received.
- There is no alternative prize or cash alternative to the prize stated.
- Winners will be notiﬁed (by email, phone or post) within two weeks of the draw taking place.
- The Promoter's decision is ﬁnal and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners' names and towns will be available on request in store.
- All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Winners may be requested to take part in publicity.
Please retain these Terms and Conditions for personal reference.
Promoter: Lakeland, Alexandra Buildings, Windermere, LA23 1BQ, registered company no. 809688.
Our registered office
Lakeland, Alexandra Buildings, Windermere, Cumbria, LA23 1BQ
Telephone +44 (0)15394 88100 Facsimile +44 (0)15394 88300
Lakeland Limited trading as Lakeland is a VAT registered company in the UK: 153541873
Place of Registration: Windermere
Company Registration Number: 809688