a luxury holiday
WIN a luxury Lake District holiday with Lakelovers!
When it comes to beating the January blues, it helps to have something to look forward to… like a luxury holiday for you and your friends in the beautiful Lake District!
If you’ve been to the Lakes before, you’ll already know why it’s so special – and if you haven’t, this is the perfect opportunity to discover why people love it so much. We’ve teamed up with Lakelovers, who are offering one lucky winner (and up to five of their friends) a week-long stay in one of six luxurious, hand-picked holiday cottages.
With a choice of rural retreats from Lakeside to Troutbeck – for those who really want to get away from it all – and village locations including Ambleside and Grasmere, you’re sure to find a location to suit you. And, however you choose to spend your holiday, you’ll have the perfect place to relax and unwind.
To help you make this a break to remember, there are some fantastic extras too. During your stay, you’ll all have the opportunity to join celebrity chef Peter Sidwell at his Simply Good Cookery School in Rheged for a class of your choice, giving you the chance to learn new skills in the kitchen, and one evening, Peter will come to your cottage and cook a 2-course meal for you all to enjoy.
And to top it off, My Personal Sanctuary are also offering the winners a 3-hour in-cottage bespoke spa package, with a choice of relaxing treatments including facials, massages and feet treats.
So whether you’ve got a special date in mind to celebrate, or just want to spend a relaxing week away with your favourite people, don’t miss out – enter our free prize draw now!
Please read terms & conditions below.
How to enter
Just enter your details in the form below and you could be the winner of this amazing prize:
Terms & Conditions
- Prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over excluding Lakeland employees, Lakelovers employees, Simply Good Cookery School employees, My Personal Sanctuary employees, their agents, families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entries will be accepted from 9am Monday 26th January to 8.59am Monday 2nd February 2015 GMT.
- Entry is by the following methods: a) in any Lakeland store at the till point b) visit lakeland.co.uk/prizedraw and fill in the free prize draw form (no purchase necessary) c) send your name and telephone number to ‘Free Prize Draw, Lakeland, Alexandra Buildings, Windermere, Cumbria LA23 1BQ. Entries will only be accepted between 9am on the 26th January and 8.59am 2nd February 2015 and no correspondence will be entered into d) or upon placing a telephone order via Lakeland Customer Services and requesting entry into the free prize draw. Please note: winners will be notified using the contact details supplied on entry.
- Third party, electronic and bulk entries will not be accepted.
- Lakeland takes no responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed or corrupt. Illegible, incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
- The prize is as follows: First Prize: A one week stay for up to six people in a choice of six luxury Lake District holiday cottages. During the stay the winner and their party will have the opportunity to join celebrity chef Peter Sidwell at his Simply Good Cookery School, Rheged Centre, for a cookery class of their choice, chosen from the relevant seasonal options. One evening during the stay Peter Sidwell will join the winners at the holiday cottage to cook a 2 course meal for them all to enjoy. During the stay the winning party will receive a 3 hour in cottage spa treatment provided by My Personal Sanctuary.
- Simply Good Cookery school course are date specific, to find out more information about the range of courses and the dates available please visit: http://www.simplygoodtaste.co.uk/cookery-school/
- The 3 hour cottage spa treatment can be split into twenty minute, thirty minute or one hour treatments between the winner and their guests. Find out more
- Holiday cottages available to choose from as part of this prize are: Asara Longsyke, Birkwray Barn, Haystacks, Idle Mill 2, Le Chalet and Mungeon Barn. Find out more
- The winner will be contacted by Lakeland, their details will be passed to Lakelovers who will act as agent to arrange and coordinate the holiday.
- Your holiday can only be booked through Lakelovers.
- Prize is as stated, is non-transferable and cannot be changed in any way or substituted for a cash alternative.
- This prize is non-transferable and may be used on a booking made by the named prize winner only.
- Prize offered is subject to availability.
- Prize excludes travel, food, travel insurance, gratuities, and items of a personal nature.
- Any additional costs and expenses incurred during the holiday will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Travel must be taken by February 1st 2016.
- Please note the following dates will not be available for travel or stay: UK Bank Holidays and from 27th December 2015 to 3rd January 2016.
- If, for any reason, the prize winner’s holiday is cancelled by Lakeland prior to departure, the prize winner will be able to rebook their holiday. If, for any reason, the prize winner cancels the holiday, after-booking, the holiday will be deemed to have been used and the prize winner will not be able to book an alternative holiday.
- Prizes cannot be sold for monetary gain. If a prize is sold to a third party, that prize will be deemed as void.
- To claim their prize, winners must accept by telephone, letter or email within 30 days of being notified or prizes will be re-drawn.
- Once booked and confirmed with Lakelovers, dates and destination cannot be altered.
- By entering Lakeland’s prize draw, you agree to release, and hold unaccountable, Lakeland and Lakelovers, Simply Good Food Cookery School, Peter Sidwell and My Personal Sanctuary and their employees, officers, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies from liability for any damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind arising in whole or in part from this contest.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Any changes will be posted on this website and such posting shall be adequate notice to all participants.
- Prize winners will be selected at random from all entries received and will be contacted by email or email within 20 days of the closing date.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The winners’ names and counties will be available on request by sending your details to the promoter’s address (below) and marking it: ‘Lakelovers (free prize draw 2015)’.
- If you are a winner, the Promoter may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter including promotional photographs.
- All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy of these Terms and Conditions for personal reference. Promoter: Lakeland, Alexandra Buildings, Windermere LA23 1BQ, registered company no. 809688.