"I t works BUT....."
23 March 2016
This review is for an older version of this product
Completely overpriced. Have bought 3 bottles of this. Found after a month or so it stopped working. Why ? Because like bleach it returns to being worse than useless once converted to oxygen. So I did an experiment. I placed thick bleach in a spray bottle and hey presto got the same result as "blitz that mould" for pence rather than £4.15 a bottle. What an overpriced product. And for those of you who say it doesn't work; it does. Leave it (or thick bleach) on the affected areas overnight, not just half an hour, and it will work. JUST USE THICK BLEACH THOUGH, IT'S MILES CHEAPER !
A note from the team
Thank you for placing your review. We're sorry to hear of your disappointment. You're right, this product does contain bleach but it also contains surfactants which help to lift the dirt and mould from the surface as well as killing the mould and bleaching the surface. A bleach would simply kill the mould, leaving it on the surface. The extra ingredient also makes it easier and safer to rinse and remove the product after it has been sprayed on the surface. We'll be in touch to help.