We bought this for my seventeen year old daughter's little car (an old but loved little car, known as Dorothy!) Dorothy had developed a very bad almost mouldy smell which we initially blamed on our labrador. Well, within 4 days, having placed this product in Dorothy, she smelled OK and after a week - lovely again! After a week's use it turned pink but a 5 minute zap in the microwave and its straight back in the car. Giving a lift to friends is no longer embarrassing and she recommended that I write a review. 5 stars definitely !!!!!!