10 Saquella Bar Italia Coffee Pods - Espresso Cru (Fits Nespresso) alt image

10 Saquella Bar Italia Coffee Pods - Espresso Cru (Fits Nespresso)

£2.99

10 Saquella Bar Italia Coffee Pods - Espresso Cru (Fits Nespresso)

Product number: 71063

You can’t put a price on peace of mind

All products include our 3 year guarantee so you can shop with confidence

£2.99

  • In Stock

  • Free UK returns

3 year guarantee included

This item qualifies for standard delivery More delivery information

Check your local store for FREE click & collect

Product Features

  • 10 ‘Gran Cru’ coffee pods
  • Contain the finest Arabica ground coffee
  • Bold and rich flavour
  • Intensity level 3 out of 5
  • Compatible with Nespresso machines

1 Read reviews

View the full range

  • 10 Saquella Bar Italia Coffee Pods - Espresso Cru (Fits Nespresso)

    Slow roasted in traditional ovens, Saquella’s Grand Cru blend of coffee contains the finest Arabica ground coffee, carefully chosen to offer a rich flavour without acidity or bitterness. Perfect as a long or short espresso, they make a particularly good base for cappuccino or latte.

    Rated 3 out of 5 for intensity.

    Compatible with all Nespresso machines.

    About Saquella

    A fifth generation family company, Saquella have been in the coffee business since 1856 selecting the finest coffee beans from around the world to go into their expert blends, giving you a great tasting coffee with minimum effort required. Offering a number of different varieties, Saquella’s range of coffee will cater for even the fussiest of coffee-lovers.

  • Delivery

    Delivery Information

    Carriage Restrictions: This product cannot be sent to any countries outside the UK.

    More information on our delivery & returns

    UK Mainland
    Standard Delivery 3-5 Working Days
    Express Delivery Next Day (if ordered before 7pm Monday to Friday. 2 days after 7pm including Weekends/Bank Holidays)*
    Sunday Express Delivery Sunday (if ordered between 6pm Friday and 6pm Saturday)*
    Click & Collect Available at Delivery Page
    BFPO & Foreign & Commonwealth Office
    Standard Delivery 3-5 Working Days*
    Eire (Ireland)
    Standard Delivery 7 Working Days*
    EU countries
    Standard Delivery 7-10 Working Days*
    Rest of the world
    Standard Delivery 7-10 Working Days*

    * Some delivery services may not be available in your area, the delivery page will display the available delivery services during checkout.


    Returns

    We want you to enjoy shopping at Lakeland with complete confidence, which is why every single product you buy from us comes with a 3 year guarantee – just bring along your receipt or emailed order confirmation as proof of purchase. Plus all returns are free.

    To do this, it would be really helpful if you could call one of our friendly Customer Services Advisors on 015394 88100 first, as there are occasions when it may not be necessary for you to be inconvenienced by sending a product back to us.

  • 10 Saquella Bar Italia Coffee Pods - Espresso Cru (Fits Nespresso)

    1

    "Only Half A Cup?"

    Purchased some of these from the store at Bridgemere Garden Centre. I'm using these in a Krups Pixie and there seems to be an inherent flaw in the design. My machine is set to fill an espresso cup just nicely but when you use one of these capsules the cup is only about 60% full. For some reasons when the water is flowing the other 40% appears to be finding it's way into the drip tray and has resulted in me overflowing the drip tray twice on the breakfast bar! I'm not sure if the problem is specific to our model but I certainly couldn't recommend these to anyone.

    A note from the team

    Thank you for bring this to our attention. We've passed on your feedback to our buying team - we're sorry that the capsules were not suitable.