The ultimate workhorse for people who love to entertain, or just make food in batches for the fridge and freezer, the large Magimix 5200XL Food Processor has everything you need for chopping, slicing, kneading, mixing, whisking and grating, making food prep as effortless as possible. Made by Magimix, the inventors of the food processor, we’re sure this machine will never let you down.
Simple To Use
Magimix have retained their super-simple push-button controls – Auto, Pulse & Stop – and there’s a hardback recipe book containing more than 100 delicious recipes to guide you through a vast repertoire of cookery styles with ease.
3 Food Processing Bowls
Made from crystal-clear BPA-free Tritan, the bowls and lids are robust and easy to clean, with the Magimix XL feed tube that’s extra-wide to accommodate whole or large chunks of fruit, veg or cheese, and comes with a 3-part Triple Pusher to best suit what you’re preparing. The huge 3.7 litre bowl can chop up to 1.3kg of fruit, veg or cheese, knead 1.3kg batch of dough, make a 1.7kg batch of pastry and even blend 1.8 litres of soup. There’s also a large 2.6 midi bowl, as big as most other food processors, as well as a 1.2 litre mini bowl with dedicated blades and ideal for making dressings and chopping herbs.
Made in France, the super-efficient and ultra-quiet commercial-grade induction motor automatically adjusts to the task in hand to power through recipes, and there’s a thermal failsafe cut-out switch that automatically switches the motor off if you accidentally leave it running for too long. And, as for all Magimix food processors, the powerful motor is covered by their impressive 30 year motor guarantee and gold seal repair service.
Won’t Hog Space
With a minimal footprint for such a mighty workhorse, it doesn’t hog acres of worktop space like a stand mixer would, so it’s always at hand and ready for action, making it so much easier to get through your cooking and baking preparations no matter what task you have in store. There’s a cord storage slot under the base to keep everything neat and tidy and all the accessories fit into their own sturdy flip-top box so they’ll never go astray in your kitchen drawers or cupboards.
High Quality Accessories with Sturdy Storage Box:
- Sabatier Knife Blade – the two larger bowls use a super-sharp Sabatier blade for longer-lasting sharpness for chopping, crushing, blending and mixing tasks. Made from stainless steel, it’s strong enough to crush ice and sharp enough to turn chocolate or sugar into a powder.
- Dough Blade – for mixing bread dough, brioche, pastry and heavy pasta dough, and for kneading yeasted doughs. It can also be used for combining ingredients such as nuts, raisins or chocolate chips into your dough.
- 2mm and 4mm Sabatier Slicing Discs – made from ultra-sharp stainless steel for home-made crisps, hotpot toppings, sliced veg and fruit or delicately layered gratins such as Pommes Dauphinoise.
- Coarse and Fine Sabatier Grating Discs – 2mm or 4mm sharp-holed shredding discs made from stainless steel.
- Egg Whisk – built to an exclusive, patented Magimix design, it whisks and whips gently to create beautifully aerated, fluffy whipped cream, mousse and egg white for soufflé and meringues.
- BlenderMix – used in the largest bowl with the Sabatier Knife Blade, this ring-shaped insert helps create a finer, velvety blend for velouté soups, sauces, smoothies and pancake batters.
- Citrus Press – with a lever arm and two cones to fit in the middle for large and small citrus fruits, it yields the freshest juice with no pips and just the right amount of pulp.
- Juicer and SmoothieMix – specifically designed to make juices, smoothies, nectars and coulis
- Spatula – perfectly shaped to get every last drop out of the corners of your Magimix mixing bowls.
Bowls, lids and attachments are all BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
Magimix Food Processors
We are long-time fans of Magimix processors and are very pleased to offer a complete range of models to suit any household, no matter how ambitious the cooks in the kitchen. Their French-built motors are unparalleled in performance and the food processors are multi-talented wonders – not surprising, as they are the inventors of the very first food processor. Even the most basic model has a vast range of features and accessories so chopping, kneading, mixing, whisking, grating and slicing are jobs these super kitchen workhorses power through with ease – from emulsifying a delicate mayonnaise to shredding vegetables or making dough, a Magimix processor will never let you down.
30-year manufacturer's guarantee on motor.
26 x 21 x 44.5cm H. WATTS 1100 CAPACITY 3.7L