Kenwood Cooking Chef Major Stand Mixer & Cooker KM096
- 1500W motor for mixing with 8 variable speed settings and pulse and fold functions
- 1100W motor for induction cooking with 3 dedicated stir speeds for continuous or intermittent stirring to maximise heat distribution
- combines high performance food preparation with in-bowl cooking
- planetary mixing and stirring action to ensure great results and thorough cooking
- large capacity for batch cooking
- user friendly LCD display with temperature control dial (2 degree increments from 20ᵒ to 140ᵒC) and programmable 3 hour timer
- 4 power outlets compatible with 20 optional attachments. Includes: slow, medium, high and bowl outlets
- pop-up head to make bowl removal and swapping attachments easy
- fully interlocked for safety with interlocked head lift, bowl, heat shield and attachment outlet covers
- stainless steel K-Beater for mixing fruit cakes and pastry
- stainless steel spiral dough hook for making bread
- stainless steel power whisk eggs, cream and batter
- high temperature stainless steel stirring tool
- high temperature flexible beater for creaming mixtures
- stainless steel and acrylic steamer basket
- 1.6L ThermoResist® glass blender for hot and cold mixing with easy-clean stainless steel blades
- improved food processor attachment with 1.6L shatterproof BPA-free Tritan™ bowl with large handle and 6 precision stainless steel discs for rasping, coarse and fine grating, thick and thin slicing and julienne
- 6.7L stainless steel bowl with heat resistant handles on both sides for easy, safe removal
- plastic heat guard/splash guard with feed chute
- heat mat and spatula
- DVD and recipe book
Teaming superb performance with stylish good looks, the Kenwood Cooking Chef is profoundly powerful, extremely durable and totally reliable. Incorporating all of the many standard features of the Kenwood Chef range, the Kenwood Cooking Chef is the first appliance of its kind to also include an integrated 1100W induction hob, allowing you to combine food preparation with in-bowl cooking. Looking every bit as professional as it sounds, the Kenwood Cooking Chef has been designed to be highly versatile and promises to revolutionise the way you cook; perfect for adventurous cooks who demand even more from their kitchen equipment.
Equipped with a 1500W motor for mixing, this is the most powerful of the Kenwood Chefs to date and it has sufficient working capacity to allow you to prepare and cook 3 litre batches of food such as risottos, curries or goulash, without having to use your cooker hob.
Combining the latest in induction technology with the latest in food preparation, the Kenwood Cooking Chef benefits from 8 variable mixing speed settings, has pulse and fold functions and uses a planetary mixing action for optimised performance and to ensure thorough cooking. It also boasts 3 dedicated stir speeds for cooking and has a user-friendly LCD display with temperature control dial, which allows precise temperature control in 2 degree increments from 20ᵒ to 140ᵒC and features a programmable 3 hour timer.
In addition to all these features, the Kenwood Cooking Chef is also equipped with 4 power outlets which are compatible with over 20 optional attachments. The 4 power outlets include: a slow power outlet suited to mincing, grating and pasta-rolling; a medium speed outlet for use with the food processor attachment included; a high speed outlet which is ideal for any blending, juicing or high speed slicing and shredding tasks; and a bowl outlet which can also be used with optional potato peeler, frozen dessert maker, and puree and sieve attachments. Able to assist you in more aspects of food preparation than previous models, this appliance also offers a high speed heat setting and whisk function which is perfect for making desserts such as Italian meringue and choux pastry.
Solidly made from die-cast aluminium with a brushed finish, the Kenwood Cooking Chef is built to last and is equipped with a standard safety interlock function to ensure that it won’t switch on unless all components, including the bowl, are securely attached. For your added safety, there is a heat guard with attachment outlet covers, which functions as a splash guard when mixing, and must be fitted for the appliance to work when cooking. As a further safety precaution, the Cooking Chef automatically stops if the head is lifted, or the bowl becomes detached during its operation.
Model no. Cooking Chef Major KM096.
41 x 33.5 x 38cm H. 6.7L. 1500W mixing; 1100W cooking.
Recycle your electricals
Lakeland has joined a scheme whereby customers can take their unwanted electricals to recycling points set up around the country.
Visit www.recycle-more.co.uk to find your nearest recycling point.