"Perfect product would give 10 stars if could do so!"
Mrs Julie Sanderson
09 April 2010
Bought these as plagued by small fruit flies in kitchen window and struggling to get rid of them by conventional means (squashing or spraying!). Only needed to use one and caught all within an hour. Safe to use as non toxic, no fumes or anything. Miles better than fly spray or long dangly sticky tapes to walk into. States they will peel off easily too without leaving a residue, so can't get better than that. Would recommend to everyone, and will be buying more as and when needed, but think 4 should last me a few months at least. Would also be perfect in a greenhouse for green/white fly.