"A big disappointment"
28 March 2016
I have tried this twice, first with the dinosaur mould and secondly with a fruit cake - I and the grandchildren were very disappointed as it needed a lot of unsuccessful persuasion for the tin and mould to release the cake in one piece - I also tried it on a rabbit jelly mould with no luck (not surprisingly). I tried for the third time today on a Victoria sponge, but this time I greased one tin with butter and used Cake Release on the other. The buttered one came out perfectly, but the one where I used Cake Release stuck and I lost part of the cake, in the tin. I won't buy this again!
A note from the team
Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry that you'd had disappointing results, you could try flouring the tins to see if this helps. I'll be in touch shortly.