Tefal® Express Steam Generator
An anti-scale collector that is simple to remove, rinse and replace helps maintain long-lasting performance.
- Ready to go in just 2 minutes, the separate boiler generates much more steam than an ordinary iron to let you work faster.
- Extra-large 1.7 litre water tank gives up to 3 hours’ continuous ironing and can be refilled without the need to switch off.
- Ultra-glide ceramic soleplate is extra large and glides across fabric for speedy, friction-free pressing.
- Steam is delivered at high bar pressure, especially useful for heavier materials.
- Vertical steam feature for freshening up suits or curtains.
- Eco setting uses 20% less energy.
- Ultracord system keeps the cord away from your hand.
Cat Ref: SKU 23524
Weight : 5.1Kg. Tank Capacity : 1.7L. Cord : 1.9m.
Self Clean : No. Wattage : 2200W. Soleplate : Ceramic
We can offer you free UK delivery on this item
The Tefal® Express Steam Generator product has been discontinued.
Recycle your electricals
Lakeland has joined a scheme whereby customers can take their unwanted electricals to recycling points set up around the country.
Visit www.recycle-more.co.uk to find out where your nearest recycling point is.
Tefal® Express Steam Generator Customer Reviews
Showing 3 of 3 reviews
Absolutely fantastic!!!” by Rhian
Honestly, this steam generator is absolutely fantastic!!! Yes, it is a lot of money and it might be hard to get your head around paying so much for something that is just for ironing, but it has completely transformed what is such a hideous, mundane task. I would never go back to "dry" ironing now, never!! This just glides through everything, clothes that used to be a pain in the neck to iron and used to get put at the bottom of the pile to do later? Not anymore. Can not recommend this enough!!!! Makes ironing for five people SO much easier!!!!
Makes ironing easy!” by Ben
This product is BRILLIANT! Ultimately it reduces ironing time and is much less effort compared to a standard iron. It really does take the chore out of ironing clothes and makes it quite enjoyable!? I would highly recommend this iron to anyone considering an upgrade and although it's quite a lot of money, it's guaranteed you won't regret it and you'll wonder how coped for so long before.
Fantastic!” by Mr Alexander
I'm pleased I chose this Generator Iron from Lakeland. I can understand now why they don't need to have any others listed. This is a fantastic iron. It's compact, it heats up quickly, and it uses tap water. The steam power is immense making ironing a quick process. I think the steam pressure must recondition cotton because shirts look great afterwards. This iron is also great for vertical steaming. I can refresh suits and steam T-shirts while they are on their hangers. It really is brilliant. I've given it 5 Stars.
Writing reviews for this product has been disabled