Lakeland Steam Iron
Once we decided to put our name to an iron, it was full steam ahead with the design, and we think you'll agree we've pulled out all the stops to help you get through even the largest loads of laundry with ease.
- Large stainless steel soleplate glides across fabrics for friction-free pressing of garments.
- Simple controls provide continuous or variable steam output, plus steam shot for stubborn creases.
- Vertical steam option for refreshing curtains, dresses and suits.
- Unique directional steam channels at the soleplate's tip target awkward areas like collars, cuffs, pockets and around buttons.
- Drip-stop mechanism.
- Self-clean function and built-in anti-limescale sachet.
Cat Ref: SKU 22250
We can offer you free UK delivery on this item
The Lakeland Steam Iron product has been discontinued.
Recycle your electricals
Lakeland has joined a scheme whereby customers can take their unwanted electricals to recycling points set up around the country.
Visit www.recycle-more.co.uk to find out where your nearest recycling point is.
Customer Reviews - Lakeland Steam Iron
Showing 3 of 16 reviews See all reviews
A pleasure to use” by Maureen
This is a great iron - the steam is very effective, and I get through a pile of ironing much more quickly than before. I would thoroughly recommend it.
Good buy” by Mrs johnson
Love this iron, hadn�t realized it was purple, my fav colour. Great steam output, comfy to hold and cable length is a real bonus. Bit tricky to see water level but once I used it a couple of times soon got used to it, also the bit you open to fill up takes a bit of getting the hang of, but overall very good value and does a great ironing job, lots of steam if you need it. Don�t regret purchase.
this is a dream to use” by jean robinson
i have never enjoyed ironing untill now your steam iron is the best i have ever used and in my opinion very good value
This review is for an older version of this product
Writing reviews for this product has been disabled