Sage™ The Barista Express™
Perfection is possible… It takes a lot for an electrical appliance to stop us in our tracks, after all, hundreds have passed through our test kitchen over the years, but the entire Sage range did just that! We lost count of the ‘wows’ around the room as our Buyer, Carly, took each one through its paces and, as soon as we heard that the ultimate food thinker, Heston Blumenthal, was involved in the testing and production, we knew they would be something really special.
Heston wouldn’t put his name to anything less than perfection, and the combination of Sage’s design know-how and attention to detail means that with these innovative stainless steel appliances perfection is possible. Brand new to the UK, these high spec appliances are very simple to use with straight-forward controls and are incredibly impressive to see in action. The instructions and recipes come with hints and tips from Heston to help you make the most of your machine.
Heston says that almost every ingredient tastes better when fresh, and coffee is no exception. The natural oils that give espressos and cappuccinos their rich flavour quickly degrade once the coffee bean is ground, so the Barista Express grinds fresh coffee straight into the filter for you, in exactly the right amount, then extracts the full, fresh flavour. With an expert array of features, carefully engineered for the most aromatic coffee you can make at home, it’s no wonder Wendy said it was the best coffee she’d ever had! Fully automated with super easy controls, it’s nearly impossible to make a bad cup of coffee with this intelligent, 15 bar pressure machine.
- Grinds, doses and extracts – from whole bean to flavourful espresso in under a minute.
- 250g bean hopper holds enough for 25 shots of espresso and has an integrated stainless steel conical burr grinder. Pre-ground beans can also be used.
- 18 grind settings from coarse to fine.
- 2 litre top-fill water tank with integrated water filtration.
- Adjustable dose so you can tailor to your taste.
- 15 bar pressure builds gradually at first for an even extraction.
- Thermacoil heating system with adjustable temperature control.
- High power milk frothing arm.
- Instant hot water for long black coffees.
- 6-cup warming tray.
- Single and double filter baskets, 480ml stainless steel frothing jug and cleaning kit incl.
- Easy to clean – excess water is extracted to make removing coffee grounds cleaner.
Despatch : Express delivery orders for this item can take up to 72 hours.
Cat Ref: SKU 17962
35 x 37 x 38cm H. (13¾” x 14½” x 15”).
WATTS 1700W CAPACITY 2L
We can offer you free UK delivery on this item
Click & Collect, Free from your local store
Take advantage of our Click & Collect service available in our UK stores.
Please check availability estimates during checkout for your nearest store.
Back-order the Sage™ The Barista Express™
We will despatch the Sage™ The Barista Express™ as soon as it comes into stock
Recycle your electricals
Lakeland has joined a scheme whereby customers can take their unwanted electricals to recycling points set up around the country.
Visit www.recycle-more.co.uk to find out where your nearest recycling point is.
Customer Reviews - Sage™ The Barista Express™
Showing 3 of 6 reviews See all reviews
SAGE COFFEE MACHINE” by Christine
Bit pricey BUT absolutely LOVE this product! You can't produce multiple cups of coffee quickly, but it makes beautiful cappucinos, lattes, whatever! We bought this with money given to us for our wedding this year and absolutely love it!
Great machine (now)” by Nathan
I purchased this machine as soon as it launched last year and always thought it was ok, just very inconsistent. I had the opportunity to try a machine in store and it was totally different. Lakeland replaced my unit and now I can honestly say it's brilliant. Wish I had swapped it ages ago. Makes great espresso and the steamer is good enough to make latte art microfoam. Great customer service Lakeland.
great buy” by Ms suzanne arran
what a fantastic machine I wanted to sell coffee from my garden and decided to buy a coffee machine to make a good cup of coffee and this machine does just so just remember don't skimp on the coffee beans
You may also like:
- Sage™ The Smart Kettle™
- Save:£35.00 Now £64.99
- Sage™ The Tea Maker™
- Save:£100.00 Now £99.99
- Sage™ The Kitchen Wizz Pro™
- Save: £40.00 Now £359.99
- Sage™ The Kinetix™ Control
- Save:£79.99 Now £120.00
- Sage™ The Smart Grinder Pro™
- Save: £20.00 Now £179.99
- Delonghi Drip Filter Coffee Machine
- Save: £17.00 Now £42.99
Can we also suggest
- Sage™ The Oracle™
- Save: £65.00 Now £1,534.99
- Gaggia Carezza Deluxe
- Sage™ The Dual Boiler™
- Save: £120.00 Now £1,079.00