DeLonghi Bean to Cup Coffee Maker
Meet our top-of-the-range, bean to cup coffee maker – an investment piece you'll enjoy every day. Made in Italy, the fantastic-looking DeLonghi comes in at a fraction of the price of many premium machines. Wendy, our Customer Ambassador, loves this sleek device – she lives in the country, with no coffee shop for miles, and being able to make café-style espresso and cappuccino at home is a real plus. Needless to say, her friends and family are reaping the benefits too, whenever they come to call. Very simple to use, whether using beans or ground coffee, let us tell you more about DeLonghi's brilliant, 15-bar pump pressure machine:
- create the perfect crema-topped espresso with only one touch, thanks to the simple-to-use buttons
- using the 'my coffee' feature, customise and memorise your perfect cup by selecting strength and quantity of coffee
- grind your own beans with the integrated burr grinder which offers seven settings from fine (slower, creamier coffee) to coarse (more rapid brewing)
- prepare creamy cappuccino by frothingmilk with the steam nozzle
- further helpful features include easy-access 1.8 litre water tank which pulls out from the front of the machine and height-adjustable coffee spout for different sized cups.
(Cups not included)
Cat Ref: SKU 13367
28 x 37.5 x 36cm H. (11" x 14¾" x 14"). 1350W.
We can offer you free UK delivery on this item
The DeLonghi Bean to Cup Coffee Maker product has been discontinued.
Recycle your electricals
Lakeland has joined a scheme whereby customers can take their unwanted electricals to recycling points set up around the country.
Visit www.recycle-more.co.uk to find out where your nearest recycling point is.
Customer Reviews - DeLonghi Bean to Cup Coffee Maker
Showing 3 of 6 reviews See all reviews
Excellent machine” by Alison
After much thought (because of the price) I recently invested in this machine and am delighted with it. It makes very good espresso at a strength to suit individual taste. You can also make a long black coffee and adjust the strength accordingly. Only quibble so far is that it sometimes tells me the coffee grounds disposal container is full after only a couple of uses, but otherwise an excellent machine.
Delonghi Magnifica” by Roger Smith
We have three of these machines and they give a good quality of coffee with ajustable strength and grind also able to steam milk and use powder if direct, a good all round machine, we have had them for around three years with no problem's at all and just de-scale when needed.
Excellent” by Bill Skeoch
Our old Gaggia Classic died on us and we wanted a bean to cup machine to replace it and a friend recommended this one. We were not disappointed it is wonderfully versatile and of course makes excellent coffee. A recent visit from a professional barista friend of ours was so impressed that he has vowed to get one for himself.
Writing reviews for this product has been disabled
Can we also suggest
- Krups Espresseria Automatic
- Save: £150.00 Now £249.99
- Gaggia Carezza Deluxe
- Dualit® Espress-Auto 3-in-1 Coffee Machine
- Save: £20.00 Now £179.99